* Doug Linker, Noel Hedges, and their ten-person team in New Jersey made a huge move from Merrill Lynch (Paramus branch) to Rockefeller Capital Management. The team produced $6 million on about $750 million of client assets. All members of the team followed except for Kevin Ward, who is semi-retiring.
* Rockefeller landed a husband-and-wife Merrill team in San Francisco. The five-person team is led by Ann R. Wang and they were generating $3 million on about $275 million of assets. Ann’s husband, Jamie Durrani is a former Wells Fargo banker who partnered with his wife as a broker at Merrill almost eight years ago. They brought along their client and administrative associates —Rebecca Auster, Summer Macallister and June Mee Kim.
* Also, big moves happening in Texas. Earlier this month, Darrell Preston, Gerald Dahlander, Drew Swedlund, and team moved from Merrill in Dallas. They were a $6 million producing team overseeing almost $1 billion in assets.
* In Houston, a three-broker team led by Shay Scruggs (19-year industry veteran) also joined Rock. The team generated $5 million in revenue and oversaw $500 million in client assets.
* David Frankfort left Raymond James’ Alex. Brown division in Houston along with client associates Sanjay George and Monica Lyssy to join Rock. Frankfort produced $4.5 million and was managing $600 million in assets for UHNW clients including pro-athletes in baseball and basketball leagues.
With an anchor investment from the Rockefeller Family and $550M from Viking Capital, together, they launched an open architecture national PWM platform, with very sophisticated Family Offices Services, Global Traditional and Alternative Investment Management Solutions, and Investment Banking Capabilities. They intend to acquire some of the most reputable and largest 250 advisor/teams nationally offering top dollar economic packages.
Need to make a move? We make it easier, faster, and guarantee a bigger transition package. Contact us for more information.